As AKD (The Mediterranean Conservation Society), we believe that a Donation is a voluntary act, and that giving and sharing increases our quality of life. We stand behind and support donor rights because we attach great importance to NGOs and projects to earn the trust and respect of the people and to make donations safely and smartly by donors and potential donors. We acknowledge that all donors have the following rights.
– Informing the NGO about its mission and vision, how to use the donation, and its capacity and intention to use it effectively in the direction of donation purposes,
– To obtain information about the board and the managers and to expect the managers to fulfill their duties in a cautious and prudent manner,
– Access to current financial information,
– Requesting a guarantee for proper use for the purpose of donation,
– A proper acknowledgment,
– Demanding the confidentiality of donations in accordance with the law,
– Demanding that all employees who represent the institution have professional relations with all the relationships they establish with themselves,
– Knowing that a donor is a volunteer, an employee, or just someone who has been outsourced to this job,
– Requesting that contact information be deleted from the lists if it is shared with someone else,
– When donating, you have the right to ask questions, receive instant, accurate and clear answers.